• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some calming thoughts would be appreciated if possible. post 33

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
A dear little bunny which is staying with me is maybe thinking of packing his little bags ready for his journey to Rainbow Bridge. This little fella has been through so much, and I have been syringe feeding him and administering his meds, but the message that he seems to giving me now is that he is ready to leave us.

Calming thoughts and wishes would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Di. xx

Last edited:
Oh how terribly sad :cry:
Sending all the warmest and most loving, calming vibes I can muster for Willy Fred and you Mrs. B. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending lots of love and calming vibes for Willy Fred to help keep him comfortable.

Last edited:
I can't bear to leave him alone downstairs overnight, so I have struggled upstairs with his accommodation, set it all up in MY bedroom, he has had a little food and water via a syringe, and now he is resting his weary head on his Winnie the Pooh soft toy. We can comfort each other during the night. xxx

Back