• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddly toys for rabbits

Holhol

Alpha Buck
Does anyone give their bunnies a cuddly toy? I've got a disney thumper baby soft toy that's quite a nice size and I just wondered whether Fergie would like it to snuggle up to until I can get him a friend in Summer :)
He's got a doughnut he loves and licks and throws so he does quite like soft toys :) which toys are safe for them? I wouldn't give him one with beans in and I think this bunny toy is just fluff stuffing - is that ok?
I've got a million teddies he could have but I think a bunny would be cutest :)

Since I'm bunny mad, I have a few dozen soft rabbit toys knocking about, and gave a small, baby safe (ie, only after I bought it I realised it was designed for newborns, actually, and Amazon thought I was a mother for a while :oops:) one to Amy when she was going through her (thankfully, only and very brief) phantom pregnancy.

I also bought a chinchilla snuggle buddy from Etsy for my single male chin, Kurt, to, um, relieve some tension, as it were.

I think it would be okay so long as there's nothing plastic like eyes that could come off if he chewed it when you weren't looking, and if you checked carefully for signs for chewing regularly.

This is Lady Jane with her Kevin. Kevin is a bit squashed now - he is groomed, humped and snuggled regularly :lol:

She also has lots of fleecy pillows and blankies to snuggle too :)

Since I'm bunny mad, I have a few dozen soft rabbit toys knocking about, and gave a small, baby safe (ie, only after I bought it I realised it was designed for newborns, actually, and Amazon thought I was a mother for a while :oops:) one to Amy when she was going through her (thankfully, only and very brief) phantom pregnancy.

I also bought a chinchilla snuggle buddy from Etsy for my single male chin, Kurt, to, um, relieve some tension, as it were.

I think it would be okay so long as there's nothing plastic like eyes that could come off if he chewed it when you weren't looking, and if you checked carefully for signs for chewing regularly.

Yeah this thumper is a newborn teddy (ex boyfriend bought it so I don't want to snuggle it!) so it's got no plastic bits :) he gave it a chin and has ignored it completely but I'm hoping he'll adopt it as his buddy!

This is Lady Jane with her Kevin. Kevin is a bit squashed now - he is groomed, humped and snuggled regularly :lol:

She also has lots of fleecy pillows and blankies to snuggle too :)

Lady Jane is beautiful! I LOVE her house!!! :) and Kevin is very sweet too!
I've just given ferg thumper but he's ignoring him at the moment, I'm inspired to go fleeces cushion hunting now!:lol:

Back