• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Messy bunnies

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Before...

Sugar%2520and%2520Roo_tidy%2520kennel.jpg

After...

Sugar%2520and%2520Roo_messy%2520kennel.jpg

We play this game at least twice a day. As soon as I close the door I can hear Roo get to work.

Unfortunately it's not a simple matter of just sweeping the hay up. Once Roo has spread the hay everywhere, the dirty rascal then wees on it, leaving little puddles all over the floor. :roll:

Haha Doughnut is really messy too. Her hay goes all over the house then it sticks to my slippers and it goes upstairs as well.

Sometimes it's my own fault though as she loves eating hay out of the bag so I put the bag on the floor and the hay goes everywhere and then she wees on it. Otherwise she only wees in her littler tray, but when there is hay laying around she thinks it's fine to wee on the floor!

Put a second litter tray where she kicks all the hay ;) ....... then all she can do is kick it from one tray to the other. Problem solved, seemples :lol:.

Back