• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barely 11am...

Kirotea

Mama Doe
... and I've already spent £50 on the bunnies this morning :oops:

Ordered another 10kg bag from timothyhay.co.uk and then spent £30 at Viovet on chew mats, fenugreek crunchies, some "posh hay" (as I call it!) and willow balls. I hadn't intended to spend that much but it sucks you into spending more with free delivery if you spend more than £29.

Plus I'm going shopping with my mum later and will be buying another two big bags of meadow hay for their litter trays too.

Two spoilt little bunnies! And yet all they want to do is try and eat the carpet! :lol:

Worth ever penny, and I LOVE viovet, you save so much money than if you were to shop in store
I spent £25 the other month on viovet and it saved me £13 to if I'd of bought elsewhere, so my £38 was only £25, so its better to spend more there..well thats my excuse anyway;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

That sounds reasonable to me :lol:

I have just been to B&Q 3 x packs timber (8 per pack) staple gun and staples £53.00

Yesterday got 10 rolls wire £10 (1.5m x 60cm) and need to go get some more :D

So you are doing well so far and I haven't been food shopping yet :roll:

Me too!
Although it's after 11am now so does that make it better?

I got lots of chillnchew mats from viovet as they're down to £1.83 and Waffles/DP are chewing their platform so trying lots of things but thought they'd be good. Also trying a roll of the willow twigs from Wilkos so see if that protects the wood a bit.
And trying lots of different grown up bunny foods - will give them tiny amounts and see which they respond to best
And some toys

And did a chinchillas2shop order yesterday as they love the Oxbow timothy hay from there and the willow balls

And just about to check out the hay experts so i can try the pet cages wipes recommended in a different thread and getting distracted by other stuff there too. Fortunately it's payday on Thursday!

Back