• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seeing as she is staying..Poll is up with suggested new names for Star :)

What should Star's new name be?

• Marble

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Tabitha

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Clover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marigold

• Delilah

• Willow

• Susie

• April

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Petal

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Faye

• Lily

• Blossom

• Rosie

• Something related to a rainy day

• Pepper

• Celestia

• Luna

• Twinkle

• Astro

• Astrid

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Mist

• Snow

• Casey

• Lacie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Because the thought of her going to a bad home is heart breaking, and I don't want to add to the overcrowded rescues when I can give her a perfectly good home...I wish to rename Star.

Previous owners named her Star because they said her colourings looked like a starry night, but I'm not fussed on the name, haven't been from the start! Problem is, I am absolutely awful at choosing animal names, Maizie, and Daisy were names suggested by another RU member :lol: therefore, ideas are most welcome!!

nane9azu.jpg

aqegajeg.jpg

5aru9e3a.jpg

Last edited:
Star soon to be hopefully re-named is gorgeous. A magpie, harlequin, lop :love::love::love:

How about...Marble, Tabitha Twinkle Toes, Clover Cuddles, Marigold, Willow, Delilah, Susie Snuggle Pants or thinking of when she moved in with you.....April?

Star soon to be hopefully re-named is gorgeous. A magpie, harlequin, lop :love::love::love:

How about...Marble, Tabitha Twinkle Toes, Clover Cuddles, Marigold, Willow, Delilah, Susie Snuggle Pants or thinking of when she moved in with you.....April?

They are all lovely names, but Marble :thumb::love: that is a really good name for her :thumb:

They are all lovely names, but Marble :thumb::love: that is a really good name for her :thumb:

I took a liking to Marble too, I think it's the grey and white on her, reminds me of my mams old marble fire place :lol:

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

I'm about to have a bath, think I'll put a poll up of all the names that have been suggested when I get out :thumb:

Well, I would probably call her Captain Lady Smooshy Snuggle Poo Fluffbutt, but her markings actually remind me of a rainy day; a nice, beautiful one of drops against the window, soft clouds, cosy days in reading poetry. So, something to do with the rain, though maybe not actually 'Rain' because that's a little unoriginal?

Side note: I have had a Baby and a Pipkin in the past, and currently have an Amelia Sophia, or 'Amy', right now, though she was named after Amelia Pond in Doctor Who, and my gran, for some reason, thinking her name 'Sophie' when telling her sibling about her. (I also have a Kurt Calanthe, but he's a chinchilla)

Well, I would probably call her Captain Lady Smooshy Snuggle Poo Fluffbutt, but her markings actually remind me of a rainy day; a nice, beautiful one of drops against the window, soft clouds, cosy days in reading poetry. So, something to do with the rain, though maybe not actually 'Rain' because that's a little unoriginal?

Side note: I have had a Baby and a Pipkin in the past, and currently have an Amelia Sophia, or 'Amy', right now, though she was named after Amelia Pond in Doctor Who, and my gran, for some reason, thinking her name 'Sophie' when telling her sibling about her. (I also have a Kurt Calanthe, but he's a chinchilla)

Well a delicate name certainly doesn't suit he, she's not exactly...graceful :lol:

Aww they are all very unique names. I've always been terrible at choosing pet names..my hamsters growing up were Nibbles, Fluffy, and Copper :lol:

My next bunny is currently destined to be Sir Septimus Furrypaws but I don't know who or when he is yet and it may change

Celestia! I have no idea :lol:

I have always liked

Luna
Twinkle
Astro
Astrid

For spacey names anyway :?

Snow, because she looks like she has attitude like John Snow from GoT :love:

She really does have attitude :lol:
She completely ignored me all night last night after her spay...she wouldn't take food from me, but if I put it on the floor she ate it :roll: We're friends again today though, we've had a few cuddles, a lovely long cuddle on the floor when I gave her the pain relief :love:

Back