• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit housing takes off

The Hutch Man

Warren Scout
Hi everyone
Just to let everyone know that my hutches have really taken off.
So today I have just taken on a 60ft x40ft workshop and I'm extremely chuffed as it's so cheap.
I will now start to have more stock of giant hutches as I will have loads of space.
I've been really lucky that every hutch I make I sell straight away and I even have orders waiting to be built.
Thank you all for your advice and remember if you want the best hutches around you need a Hutch Man Tiger Hutch.

Thank you.

that is absolutely fantastic, and well-deserved. :D

eta: do keep posting your creations and especially commissions if the people involved don't mind. its great to see what people like/want/use for their rabbits.

Last edited:
That's great news! If you are able to sort out courier services in the future please let us know as I thinkyour hutches are amazing!

That's great news! If you are able to sort out courier services in the future please let us know as I thinkyour hutches are amazing!

Thank you
I have had some prices back but they range from £50-£60 as my hutches require a two man delivery.
If people want to arrange their own courier I will make sure the hutches are well wrapped ready for collection.

It's good to see hutches and get ideas. Maybe some hidey holes for in the gardens with ramps and tunnels!

Well done! Hopefully this is a good sign that attitudes are changing towards rabbits and less people will buy cheap little hutches from pet shops and they will eventually stop making and selling them!

Do you have a website please? Could you tell me what your delivery range is? How much would a 10ft x 5ft x4ft high run be please and what materials would you use as standard?

Sorry for all the questions :)

Back