• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My living room/bunny room...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Their corner/wall
ruma7u7e.jpg

I've put beds in their favourite sleeping/relaxing places...
3u5utu7e.jpg

They absolutely love the basket, especially when I put a box over it.
zetara4y.jpg

This one is a bit like an en suite...
esu3e2uh.jpg

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Loving the en-suite :lol:. I'd watch those wires those next to one of the litter trays though - even though you've blocked them off with some mesh, the wires not particularly 'out of reach'. Mine would make it their mission to get to those! Can you put them inside some plastic conduit or something similar?

Loving the en-suite :lol:. I'd watch those wires those next to one of the litter trays though - even though you've blocked them off with some mesh, the wires not particularly 'out of reach'. Mine would make it their mission to get to those! Can you put them inside some plastic conduit or something similar?

The rest of the tv wires are way out of reach. The one coming down the lowest is an unused lamp, it doesn't even work, I just have it for decoration so it's not plugged in. The one higher up, they're too small to reach :lol:

I do keep an eye on them, and turn everything off my plugs when I go out, or go to bed

Looks lovely :thumb: mine would wee on that lovely soft bed next to the litter tray :shock::lol: I agree with Mackers, bunnies seem to have a mission to do mischievous stuff even when you provide loads of enrichment :shock: my Dandy and Beano used to be awful chewers when they were a pair, I gave them all the chew toys and sticks under the sun, but they still chewed one of those small cat litter trays and sort of made it a corner tray :shock::lol: thankfully they didn't swallow any, there was blue shredded plastic everywhere :shock:

Looks lovely :thumb: mine would wee on that lovely soft bed next to the litter tray :shock::lol: I agree with Mackers, bunnies seem to have a mission to do mischievous stuff even when you provide loads of enrichment :shock: my Dandy and Beano used to be awful chewers when they were a pair, I gave them all the chew toys and sticks under the sun, but they still chewed one of those small cat litter trays and sort of made it a corner tray :shock::lol: thankfully they didn't swallow any, there was blue shredded plastic everywhere :shock:

They have pee'd on that bed :roll: they pee on everything new.

The only thing my two chew is the corner of the walls, which I've now covered, and cardboard :lol:
Oh, and that Ikea bed that they've only had for 10 hours!!

They have pee'd on that bed :roll: they pee on everything new.

The only thing my two chew is the corner of the walls, which I've now covered, and cardboard :lol:
Oh, and that Ikea bed that they've only had for 10 hours!!

They don't chew any more, not since bonding with the girls and going into the shed from the hutches. Maybe the girls don't allow chewing :lol:

They don't chew any more, not since bonding with the girls and going into the shed from the hutches. Maybe the girls don't allow chewing :lol:

I distract my two by scattering food when I go to bed, and hiding it in their toys/hay :lol:

Definitely sounds like your girls had a thump at the boys chewing :lol:

Back