• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chill n chew mat bargain

Ooo nice one thanks. My two love these mats but they can eat it all in about 3 days no problem! Plus they need some more fenugreek crunchies too, I've run out but haven't told them yet! :lol:

The large carrot cottages are a great price as well! Just spent £50! Feliway was cheap too. Great site, will be using again :thumb: They should pay you commission, Liz!

Spenser likes those. He takes his time to go through one though, and likes it best if a human holds it steady while he rips it up. :oops:

Oh wow that is a good price I just brought some off Amazon for £3!
How much is there postage? May be worth stocking up as these are Bear and Alice's favourite!

Spenser likes those. He takes his time to go through one though, and likes it best if a human holds it steady while he rips it up. :oops:

Why of course, Lord Spenser cannot be expected to eat AND keep it still, what else are hoomin slaves for?!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

I love viovet, I could easily spend £100 on there a month - so much cheaper than the shopd and postage is only like £3, you save SO much!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

:lol: That's so funny! My two just sit on them to stop it moving and then pull it up with their teeth and it slaps back down on the floor. I bet my downstairs neighbours love it! :shock:

Back