• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great fundraising event to help Windwhistle Warren is no more. :(

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
For the past 4/5 years I have been invited to Pershore College on their Open day to have a stall which helps raise much needed funds for Windwhistle Warren.

I hadn't heard from the college, so I gave them a call today. Sadly they aren't holding an Open Day this year, I've no idea about future years, but they are only doing a Talk and Tour event on the 7th June.

I feel so let down, because it was such a lovely day, met great like minded people and of course ....raised money for WW.

I know that all the rescues need funds desperately and I feel like I have let down Alice at WW big time.:cry::cry:

So for now I am left trying to think what to do for the best. Perhaps a car boot sale....

Any ideas and or input would be appreciated.

Di. xxxxxxx

How disappointing!

A car boot sale is a good idea, especially if a few people can help out.

You could also check with local schools to see if they hold a Summer Fete that you could have a stall at. The primary schools in wales hold them, and you could do a raffle, and have some activities to teach children about rabbits.

Also, check with the local council to see if they hold any events over the Sumner that you could possibly attend

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Back