• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Conti x

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
Buffy enjoying a windy morning in the garden :love:

baad3c3ea49c8081ecf4869ed53310c5.jpg

Oh my :love: - what a complete cutie-pie!

ETA - oooh - you're not far from me. You'd better keep that baby under lock and key or I may be forced to bunny-nap........... ;):lol:.

Last edited:
Okay. you've talked me round. I need a conti. Never mind a Belgium hare I am in love!

How much space does a conti need? Hutch/shed and run size would be very helpful please! Also what is their temperament like. Do they like to be handled/carried or is it pot luck same as other rabbits! I don't know if I fancy being kicked/bitten by such a big bunny.

I want to stroke his ears......

He is GORGEOUS!!!

Marleysworld - lively but gentle and loving in my experience. H hates being picked up and it's almost impossible when they are full size. Never ever once bitten or scratched. Space wise - mine has a whole house... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. you've talked me round. I need a conti. Never mind a Belgium hare I am in love!

How much space does a conti need? Hutch/shed and run size would be very helpful please! Also what is their temperament like. Do they like to be handled/carried or is it pot luck same as other rabbits! I don't know if I fancy being kicked/bitten by such a big bunny.

I want to stroke his ears......

:lol: I am new to having Conti's myself and my two are lovely, Biff doesn't like being picked up and will nibble your coat so I have to pick him up with him facing away from me.
They love to be fussed and come running to me in the garden, they are big softies.
I was cleaning out the shed this morning and Biff bit my bum :lol:, he was asking for a bit of attention !!,I was a bit nervous of him at first because of the size but I am used to him now and it's only a nip same as any other rabbit can do x
This is my set up for two Conti's......

a72493446e2759bd1e31d4b920c9ddef.jpg

da5da9ecca8cf9265a789f3c7a511ad0.jpg

And they have free access to the garden in the day....

f32bf026e8582d0f981dcb234297afa6.jpg

I love Conti's and wouldn't be without one or two now, such great characters x

Last edited:
And this is Biff, he is still only four months old and a big boy already.

d8ebc038ddf76fa3f59d879ab15f2e58.jpg

Remember Conti's grow VERY big :thumb:

That last picture of Biff is lovely. It's so cute watching them grow. :)

I have mini lops at the moment and am no good with weight! Roughly what size are they when they are not laying down fully stretched? Or is there a dog size you can compare them to!

I have mini lops at the moment and am no good with weight! Roughly what size are they when they are not laying down fully stretched? Or is there a dog size you can compare them to!

Fully grown - about 2.5 - 3 feet stretched out and 6-10kg. :)

Ooooooooooooh, they are stunning bunnies!!!!!! Love, love , love them.:love::love:

Delilah my conti x French lop is big enough for me...and Frankie too. She is 6kg of bravery, boisterousness, personality, mega appetite and HUUUUUUUGE lop ears!!!!

Her huge footsies and tail can be seen in my avatar.:lol:

Back