• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The damage bunny fur can do to sinks. Don't open if you are eating.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Its been a strange week. Broken washer/dryer, blocked loo and today blocked sink. James unblocked both. I am starting to wonder if having 6 very furry animals can lead to everything clogging up.

This was over a foot long.

Hm. Looks like what I pull out of my bathtub drain at least once a month except it's not covered with iron pyrite sludge. (My son and I are both losing our hair at an alarming rate and even special traps do not keep it out of the pipes. :? )
It's the stray pieces of hay that invariably get into the washing machine with the bunny beds despite how I try to pick it off that worry me. :( And of course we're on a septic tank so using harsh chemical drain cleaners is a no-no.

Are you sure that's not your hair (prob with a few bits of animal fur in it)? That's far more likely to be a culprit in a bathroom sink I'd have thought, especially given its length?

Gross in any case :lol:

Back