• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG the most gorgeous bunny in pets at home!!!

moi

Mama Doe
In the rehome part... gorgeous black fur like velvet.... I found it so hard to come away without bring him home x

I hate it when there are gorgeous bunnies as it's sooooo tempting. Presuming it was a black rex? I had the same thing the other day at a local garden center with this chap...
Literally have never seen a rex like it! :love:
My mum text me yesterday saying he was still there like 2 weeks later, I couldn't believe it!! I hate thinking someone might get him and neglect him :(
WP_20140413_019.jpg

WP_20140413_024.jpg

I've never dared look in the adoption centre at our P@H. I buy most of Spenser's stuff online to avoid temptation. :oops:

What a gorgeous Bun!!!!

Yes a black rex, was jumping up at the glass. His fur was just like beutiful velvet. He was in the cambridge store x No pics though :(

I hate it when there are gorgeous bunnies as it's sooooo tempting. Presuming it was a black rex? I had the same thing the other day at a local garden center with this chap...
Literally have never seen a rex like it! :love:
My mum text me yesterday saying he was still there like 2 weeks later, I couldn't believe it!! I hate thinking someone might get him and neglect him :(
WP_20140413_019.jpg

WP_20140413_024.jpg

Is that bun at the garden center in Huntingdon?
Edit: maybe not, just seen your location!

YES IT IS!! I am from Huntingdon and visited the other week for an interview!!!

Aw I saw that bunny only last week. I got all sad in there though as there was a ignorant woman buying a rabbit for her two year old son :( I left the shop feeling so upset I don't think I can go back in there for a while. I gave a rather large donation to rabbit residence when I got home!

Aw I saw that bunny only last week. I got all sad in there though as there was a ignorant woman buying a rabbit for her two year old son :( I left the shop feeling so upset I don't think I can go back in there for a while. I gave a rather large donation to rabbit residence when I got home!

:( that sucksssss.

I went there & saw him too, they were walking him around the tanks on a lead with several kids petting him.

He is a stunner, markings are amazing :love: hope he gets a forever home that treats him right

I went there & saw him too, they were walking him around the tanks on a lead with several kids petting him.

He is a stunner, markings are amazing :love: hope he gets a forever home that treats him right

:shock: poor bunny, I hope he didn't mind. He seemed fairly friendly when I saw him and then when he did the bunny flop I almost died! I have everything crossed for him.

I saw a lovely bun in mine at the adoption centre in mine; 'Harry', lovely little thing, had a face like a Nethie and light brown markings like eyeliner around his eyes and on his ears. Had his paws up against the glass and everything. Even though I know better, if Amy was spayed then I have the distinct feeling I would have gotten him, he was so gorgeous. As it happens, last time I went in he was gone. Really hope it was to a good home.

I saw a lovely bun in mine at the adoption centre in mine; 'Harry', lovely little thing, had a face like a Nethie and light brown markings like eyeliner around his eyes and on his ears. Had his paws up against the glass and everything. Even though I know better, if Amy was spayed then I have the distinct feeling I would have gotten him, he was so gorgeous. As it happens, last time I went in he was gone. Really hope it was to a good home.
had exactly the same circumstances,though it was in the trafford retail park PAH.
a stunning black and white giant breed [am still new to breeds so dont know the breed] he had a cheeky fun character,very interested in people watching,visited him almost every day as he had been there a while and was desperate to have him and a smaller tortie female who also had a unusual character about her, have got no issues paying for immediate neuturing and vax so was willing to buy them but he and the tortie madam got sold just before we were all ready for buns,typical-we went around lots of PAHs to see if he had been moved there but no sign.
was in the trafford PAH today but luckily theyre doing DIY work instore so all the animals,reptiles etc have been moved out for their own welfare;and luckily am unable to go swoon over the rabbits.
theres a gorgeous guinea pig there that have nicknamed 'randy' as he tries to hump everything and anything.

Left our local Pets at Home today totally gutted. Spotted this little girl and I fell completely in love! :love:

Left our local Pets at Home today totally gutted. Spotted this little girl and I fell completely in love! :love:

*covers eyes* Having seen your location and having a "thing" for harlequins I'd better run for the hills :lol:

Is she at Keighley?

had exactly the same circumstances,though it was in the trafford retail park PAH.
a stunning black and white giant breed [am still new to breeds so dont know the breed] he had a cheeky fun character,very interested in people watching,visited him almost every day as he had been there a while and was desperate to have him and a smaller tortie female who also had a unusual character about her, have got no issues paying for immediate neuturing and vax so was willing to buy them but he and the tortie madam got sold just before we were all ready for buns,typical-we went around lots of PAHs to see if he had been moved there but no sign.
was in the trafford PAH today but luckily theyre doing DIY work instore so all the animals,reptiles etc have been moved out for their own welfare;and luckily am unable to go swoon over the rabbits.
theres a gorgeous guinea pig there that have nicknamed 'randy' as he tries to hump everything and anything.

That's five minutes away from me! :wave:

*covers eyes* Having seen your location and having a "thing" for harlequins I'd better run for the hills :lol:

Is she at Keighley?

Got it in one :lol:
Saw her and couldn't stop taking photos. Haven't so much as looked at rabbits since I lost Snowy but oh this girl took my heart! :D

Back