• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 naughty bunnies

joeybun

Warren Scout
They have evicted my dog - ruby, from the bedroom of a night. She gets scared of the noise they make while running around and digging at the rug and blankets :oops: :lol: so she has moved into my mums bedroom :(
They have also ruined they're week old rug by digging up the corners and chewing at it (I don't think they eat it as I find the bits, but I'll keep an eye on it)

Lola says : look mummy, I don't no's who done it, but it wasn't me!
20140508_173616_zps1k9wczwu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

...but I'll go's and finds out for you, right after I've chewed this tunnel to moves it!
20140508_173606_zps2mbn2qg0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Charlie: nopes mummy wasn't me! Maybes it was that naughty doggy?!
20140508_173624_zpsfeeacb6k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Charlie and lola: we're good as golds mummy so it can'ts have been us
20140504_215911-1_zpsve2aiq1a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140507_221104_zps1y1v0h4q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Charlie: oh, alls this detective works made me realllly tired. I'll just flops out here. (Excuse the hay in the water bowl, I've heard it adds extra flavour ;) :lol: )
20140502_090314_zpsyz4muxsv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you :D
But don't be fooled by their cuteness, they keep the whole house awake of a night!!
That is just 1 corner of the rug, there's a hole in another and the last 2 are hanging on by a thread... literally! ! :shock::lol:

Bunnies are so good at looking innocent after naughtiness! :love:

They definitely are! I catch them digging and tell them "No" and they look at me with their big eyes like butter wouldn't melt! I think charlie found it a fun game last night. I kept ushering him away and fixing the rug and as soon as I would get back in bed, he was back again :roll: after a couple of times he starting running away as soon as I got up! :lol:
So they kept me up until 2am doing that and then woke me up at 5.30am running around like loons.... safe to safe I'm not a happy bunny in work today!! ;)

Little cheeky monkeys!!! :lol::lol:

They have got such clean little feetsies as well :love::love:

It's a good job that I love them!! :lol:
I :love: their feetsies! Charlie had a bit of hay caught between his toes and when I got it off, I couldn't help but give them a little tickle :lol: luckily he didn't mind! :)

Back