• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who would like to see new pics of Julie and Raul?

Never seen birds & bunnies playing so close. Julie looks a very relaxed bun :love:

Raul has always had a fascination with Julie. She is fine with him as long as he doesn't sit on her. She tried to bite him once when he insisted and tried to lay on him another. He just gets as close as he can without getting on her anymore. She doesn't seem to mind. I always supervise when they are near each other.

Precious Julie! :love: What a darling!
Wow, Raul's a little pistol isn't he? :lol: Listen to all that chirping! Is he a parakeet or is he what they call a 'budgie'?
My birth mom has a parakeet named Mr. Peepers but from what she tells me he's not nearly as well behaved as Raul. :lol:

Precious Julie! :love: What a darling!
Wow, Raul's a little pistol isn't he? :lol: Listen to all that chirping! Is he a parakeet or is he what they call a 'budgie'?
My birth mom has a parakeet named Mr. Peepers but from what she tells me he's not nearly as well behaved as Raul. :lol:

He really is a budgie but we always called them parakeets. I never heard the term budgie until a few years ago. I looked it up once and it said it was more common to call them parakeets in parts of the US. Lots of people here call them keets also Keet and parakeet is actually a baby parrot.
He is the funnest one I have ever met. He is out of his cage most of the day when we are home. If you forget to close his cage at night though returns and stays in until day time. He can fly and does but mostly runs on the floor. I found him outside. I saw him flying high in the sky moments before he handed at my feet. Raul does listen pretty good. He flies low if I yell fly low if ceiling fans are on. If I don't yell fly slow he flies high even if they are on and he flies quickly to his cage when I yell danger danger. I say june jock june jock when I just want him to go into his cage and he does.

I've always loved birds, some can be quite intelligent. My mum is terrified of them & we've always had cats so birds have been something i couldn't keep.

Raul seems to have learnt a lot of phases to follow :) wonder what he thinks of Julie, seems to be quite fond of her doesn't he?

I've always loved birds, some can be quite intelligent. My mum is terrified of them & we've always had cats so birds have been something i couldn't keep.

Raul seems to have learnt a lot of phases to follow :) wonder what he thinks of Julie, seems to be quite fond of her doesn't he?

Raul's has always be quite found of Julie but Julie only tolerates him if he doesn't get on her.He loves to get on her but has learned not too. I found him when walking. I carried him home in a Tupperware bowl. I had no bird cage so put him in so gave him Julie's cage. She had only been using it for hay. I placed it on a table. She was had mad. ha ha He does love his own cage better though as it is more appropriated for a bird.

Back