• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Wildies

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
Snuggling under my herb pots to keep out of the rain. Those little boogers seem to live there in my back garden. They jump into the pots to eat the herbs even the high pots. I am waiting for them to discover Julie's garden with cilantro, carrot tops and spinach on the other side of the garden.
The first time I saw them I accidentally watered one.

This is a picture from last night. The first pic is from a few minutes ago. The little one in this picture let my OH touch him. The baby was in the tall pot when I turned around and saw him. I had the water hose in my hand. He must of thought I would spray him. I was watering the new grass but he jumped and fell on his side. OH was checking to see if he was okay. He acted like he liked the little poke/pet and took a nibble from a carrot top out of my hand.

They are so tiny !! :love: :love:

I bet they think you are growing herbs especially for them :lol:

I am sure that they do think the herbs are for them. Last year a bunny put her nest in a herb pot. They are very tiny. They are cottontails. They are so much fun to watch them run around like nutters playing then they just seem to fall asleep.

They're adorable. I miss having wildies love at the bottom of my garden :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're so cute. Each day this week on my way to work there's been one (2 today) baby wildies eating grass on the side of the road. First day I panicked for them but strangely enough they seem to know not to cross lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

They are so tiny they make your planters look giant like in Alice in Wonderland. :love: I couldn't see them at first and was wondering if the flowers were called Baby Wildies. :lol:

Ohhh...precious wee bubs! :D
When we move OH wants a garden (I told him good luck...I'm all thumbs and none of them green) and he's planning a special section away from the main plot for the wild animals to enjoy. I'm going to have to set up a camera out there...although I'm pretty sure all the animals will have no trouble finding the veggies we plant for ourselves. :?

Back