• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yet more laziness Conti style.....

It isn't laziness (tut tut), it's allowing the sofa the satisfaction of doing the job it has obviously been put there to do, supporting a Conti in a comfortable manner.

That is just too cute!!! I'm not allowed to have mine on the sofa's after an unfortunate 'wee incident' with Levi when he was only a baby.

Thank you all. He sure knows how to get comfy!!

It isn't laziness (tut tut), it's allowing the sofa the satisfaction of doing the job it has obviously been put there to do, supporting a Conti in a comfortable manner.

Of course!! I think he believes the beds are there for his comfort too; the fridge is there to feed him; and the staff there to maintain his warren.... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all. He sure knows how to get comfy!!

Of course!! I think he believes the beds are there for his comfort too; the fridge is there to feed him; and the staff there to maintain his warren.... :lol:

Slipper: Well what else are they there for if not for the bunnies benefit? Duh! Stoopid hoomin! :roll::lol:

Bless him! :love:

Spenser: Laziness? You humans have no idea how exhausting it is being a bunny. All the eating, peeing, pooing, rearranging things to provide stimulation and exercise for our staff really takes it out of us. ;)

Awww :love: that is so adorable, he sounds a real big personality :)

Oh he's a definite "personality" - MISCHIEF

He KNOWS when I sit down to watch TV or something because he'll get up and stand at the kitchen door to be let out; so I'll get up and open the door; then he'll turn and run off with a Binky......

He also KNOWS he's not allowed into up to the attic room which is our bedroom (OH is still a bit allergic to him!). But, if the door is open and he sees the chance it's a bunny 500 to get under the bed (to "safety") but, if you catch him in the act, he stops, freezes and then bolts back down. He KNOWS he isn't allowed up there.

He also KNOWS no one can shout at him and loves cuddles. I'm wrapped around his extra large paw..... :love: