• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Latest on the 3 Rescued giant French Lops./UD Keeping Goliath:-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-homes-needed-for-4-French-Lops-UD-1-male-pts

The Mother and Daughter French Lops are now at one of Animal Krackers foster homes, one of the females also needs the same eye surgery as Goliath the other male French lop who has to have surgery as his eyelashes are curling inwards . In fact Goliath's eyes are very bad and very red and sore, he has eye drops at the moment till he goes for surgery.

Mother and Daughter.

Goliath ( named by Animal Krackers) the other male lop is here with us for now and he's a big friendly boy who we adore and who we would love to keep, Mike loves big bunnies and is in his element but we just have nowhere for him to permanently go, we would need another shed and build a walk in run on for him but at the moment we sadly can't afford another shed as we have such huge vet bills, but for now we are giving him lots of love and spoiling him :love:

Here is Goliath.

We had a CCtv camera set on him in the boarding shed which we can see in the house, we have this if we have sick bunnies boarding with us or we need to keep an eye on one and 2:00am in the morning we were stood looking at him and he was flat out on the vet bed really outstretches fast asleep and we thought I bet that's the fist time he has been able to stretch out to sleep like that. :(

Last edited:
Poor little buns :(
So glad they've found their way to you, now they will know what love, care, and happiness is.

Fingers crossed that the surgery goes well!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

They must be in their element now. I hope they continue to improve. Well done for giving them such excellent care.

They must be so happy now :love: I'm so glad you got them out :thumb: I bet they have never been able to binky before now either :cry:

Following on from this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-homes-needed-for-4-French-Lops-UD-1-male-pts

The Mother and Daughter French Lops are now at one of Animal Krackers foster homes, one of the females also needs the same eye surgery as Goliath the other male French lop who has to have surgery as his eyelashes are curling inwards . In fact Goliath's eyes are very bad and very red and sore, he has eye drops at the moment till he goes for surgery.

Mother and Daughter.

Goliath ( named by Animal Krackers) the other male lop is here with us for now and he's a big friendly boy who we adore and who we would love to keep, Mike loves big bunnies and is in his element but we just have nowhere for him to permanently go, we would need another shed and build a walk in run on for him but at the moment we sadly can't afford another shed as we have such huge vet bills, but for now we are giving him lots of love and spoiling him :love:

Here is Goliath.

We had a CCtv camera set on him in the boarding shed which we can see in the house, we have this if we have sick bunnies boarding with us or we need to keep an eye on one and 2:00am in the morning we were stood looking at him and he was flat out on the vet bed really outstretches fast asleep and we thought I bet that's the fist time he has been able to stretch out to sleep like that. :(

It lovely to see these bunnies in a better place! Poor things! :(

These bunnies are so lucky to be out of that dreadful place.

Goliath is looking so happy, despite his poorly eyes. :love: It's such a shame that he can't stay with you and Mike. I wish I could afford to buy a shed for you. :(

Keep coming back to look at them..

If a bond with Goliath and my two was guaranteed to work I'd want to adopt him in a heartbeat! :love:

Oh what lovely big squishy faces they all have. :love: I am so glad they are safe now. What causes bunny eyelids to do that. :?

Just wanted to say Goliath the male French lop is now called 'Churchill' and we have decided to keep him as he seems happy here
and we have fell in love with him. Already his coat is looking better due to having proper food, hay and clean water and he is starting
to come out of himself .

We are going to try and buy a decent sized shed for him and attach a walk in run. We want it so he never has to go in a hutch again.

Just wanted to say Goliath the male French lop is now called 'Churchill' and we have decided to keep him as he seems happy here
and we have fell in love with him. Already his coat is looking better due to having proper food, hay and clean water and he is starting
to come out of himself .

We are going to try and buy a decent sized shed for him and attach a walk in run. We want it so he never has to go in a hutch again.

Aww how lovely - my bridge bunny Daisy (also a Frenchie) was rescued from a tiny slug filled hutch and spent the last year of her life as a free range house bunny. I promised her she would never be closed in anywhere again. Such a good girl, I love Frenchies :love:

Awww such wonderful news, but somehow doesn't surprise me after reading your earlier post. So very pleased for him.

to come out of himself .

Why does this update not surprise me? :roll: :lol: You'll not have room to board bunnies soon!! :lol: I expect to have a big cuddle from him the next time my buns come to stay. :love:

Back