• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Know You Have Seen This Before, But Would You Mind Taking Another Look Please

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This evening I feel as though I am drowning :cry: I just dont know what to do to try to feel 'better' :cry: It would help to think that those of you who loved Morse too could look at his memorial with me through cyberspace

Thank you xx

Oh Jane, my heart breaks for you and I so wish I could ease your pain - your memorial to Morse is beautiful.

I'm so sorry I don't have a magic wand to help you but I know that Morsey really wouldn't want you to feel like this. I'm sure he's watching over you and his spirit will be with you always. He'd want you to remember him with a smile and to remember all the wonderful times you had together.

Keeping you in my thoughts as always, take care xxx

he is beautiful and his memorial is exquisite. i have tears in my eyes. he reminds me that while we can, we should love. and that love does not end with death.

love to you, jane, and everyone on r u.

i might go out for a walk and offer some love to the universe. i might do a prayer walk, and remember morse and pray for my loved ones and for my neighbours.

eta: 22:19 [real time, not ru time] back from the prayer walk. prayed for family, neighbours, wider community, r u, morse, jane et al and souls. cried a lot but in a nice way, as praying often makes me cry. more love brothers and sisters, human, bun and all kinds. xxx

Last edited:
Morse's memorial is truly beautiful and so fitting for such a wonderful friend.

Morse will always be in your heart, he is always with you. :love:

Sending you a big hug xx

We will never forget Morse, and he will always be with you.

Thinking of you and sending love and hugs xx

Thinking of you and Morse and all your wonderful bunny family. ((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))
I still get tears in my eyes when I think of him. :cry: He is still very much missed and loved.
I too believe he will always be with you and is by your side at this very moment. xxxxxxxxx

Morse is still on his chair where he belongs :love: his memorial is beautiful :love: sending big hugs Jane, and thinking of you and Morsey tonight xxx

Am at work but sneaked onto RU and wanted to let you know Morse will never be forgotten. His spirit is eternal xxxx

Morse was so special, Morse is still special. Not only will he not ever be forgotten by you but there are many of us who will never forgot Morse either. He is there with you Jane. xxx

I don't often post, I quite often just read threads as my time is so limited, but I couldn't not reply this time. I have read all of your threads about Inspector Morse since I joined the forum and I love seeing his photos and hearing his stories. I can feel your pain and I wish I could make it go away. He was such a beautiful bun and his memory lives on in the hearts of many. I hope that can at least be of some tiny comfort to you. His memorial is heartfelt and beautiful.

Thank you everyone, your support means so much to me. I am continuing to try to carry on as I know Morse would want me to. He lived in the moment and he was always so content as a result. It was a very rare event to see him down, even then he would still keep trying to maintain his 'Morseness'. I wont let him down now by giving in. His spirit is still with me, if it wasn't I know for certain I could not do this.

I guess I have now added to my 'mad old Rabbit woman' credentials by posting all that :oops:

Back