• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do I need to know?

Millz777

Young Bun
I am hopefully soon going to be a first time bunny owner!! :thumb: and I have done load of research but I am not sure I if I have define learnt everything!! If you have any advice or anything that could help please can you tell me!!!

Just need to know everything I can!!;):wave::thumb:

:wave:..

hiya

Good for you doing research... Reckon we all, at one point or another have made mistakes at the start but with the info on here, should make things easier...

Maybe consider a pair of bunnies, there are hundreds in rescues and they come vaccinated and neutered.. Bunnies need companionship.. And snuggle together

Good luck to you!
Fee xxx

:wave:..

hiya

Good for you doing research... Reckon we all, at one point or another have made mistakes at the start but with the info on here, should make things easier...

Maybe consider a pair of bunnies, there are hundreds in rescues and they come vaccinated and neutered.. Bunnies need companionship.. And snuggle together

Good luck to you!
Fee xxx

Thanks for replying. Millz777

Read up on stasis if you haven't already. something every bunny owner should know about so they can recognize the signs of a bun in stasis and know how to prevent it:)

Back