• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Videos of Dotty at agility

and then actually showing she can behave and follow instructions :thumb:

towards the end of the night she showed that she's more clever than I am, I got my words mixed up and shouted "tunnel, tunnel, tunnel" at her instead of "tunnel, over, over" and she still did the jumps :lol:

you should see her on the dog walk, she struts as if she was a model on the cat walk :lol::lol: I both can't wait and am dreading moving outside, if she tries she can easily get out of the meshed area solid rooms are safer :lol:

Awww she's had me in fits too! I love the bit when she sits back down & watches you - it's like she's saying 'ok your turn now :D' she looks happy & enjoying herself loads, she could take off with that waggly tail, bless her :love:

:lol:

That's brilliant!

Burt is starting next......I'm ******** myself :shock: how on earth I meant to get him back with other dogs there I have NO idea :shock: feeling nervous :roll:

Dotty you're brilliant! :love:
If that were Jenna up there she'd be cowering in a corner and then either try to climb up my leg or probably pee herself. :roll:

Ebon would have half the jumps dismantled in a thrice...barking and doing her hula dance at all the other dogs and then run into the tunnel and not let anyone in there. :?

Suffice it to say, although I would love to have my dogs do agility I think it would be a disaster. :( But then I command no authority really so that's likely the problem. :lol:

Loved the videos Georgey, thanks so much for sharing them. Dotty never fails to make me smile. :D

Oh wow, I never knew you had such a cute dog! Dotty is gorgeous! :love: And very clever.

I had to laugh at the dog's head suddenly coming into view on the 2nd video! :lol:

thanks all, I'm very pleased with her :love: I need to get a video of her strutting on the dog walk, its hilarious to watch :lol:

That's brilliant!

Burt is starting next......I'm ******** myself :shock: how on earth I meant to get him back with other dogs there I have NO idea :shock: feeling nervous :roll:

there was a whole row of other dogs, infact one that Dotty doesn't like was sat in front of the jumps :shock: you'll get there :love: I'm dreading going outside though :lol:

Oh wow, I never knew you had such a cute dog! Dotty is gorgeous! :love: And very clever.

I had to laugh at the dog's head suddenly coming into view on the 2nd video! :lol:

aww thank you :love: thats the lovely Mable, she and Dotty are the two shorties so stick together :lol:

That's brilliant!

Dont worry, lots of dogs let their recall slip a bit when they first start, youll learn how to get him back and keep him focused :D

Back