• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max and Charlotte Are Moving In With Me Tommorrow! u/d They're here!!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
After nearly a week in my new place after break up with my ex I feel settled in enough to move them in. Ive missed them ALL sooooooooo much its unbelievable, my place just doesn't feel like home without them.

I decided on Max and Charlotte instead of Timmy and Mimi because the whole living room of my rented place is carpet, and Timmy and Mimi are terrible for weeing on carpet. I feel SO guilty and devastated to not be bringing Timmy and Mimi, but I would have felt like that whatever my decision. I had to do what was best for us all in the long run.

I'll still see Timmy and Mimi regularly though, I love them so much :cry::love::love::cry:

Just cant wait to have them here now, although it will also be very hard because my ex is helping move them in. Just hope they don't destroy the place now :shock::roll:

Last edited:
It's sad that only Max and Charlotte are moving in with you, but I'm sure that they will a great comfort to you whilst adjusting to your new flat and circumstances.

Sending you loads of happy settling in wishes. xxxx

It must be soooo hard to chose. Hope the move goes well and that you enjoy having you darlings around you once more.

Hope their moving in goes smoothly, we will need pics once you are all settled in :thumb:

It must be soooo hard to chose. Hope the move goes well and that you enjoy having you darlings around you once more.

Its been like Sophies choice, honestly. In the end I had to remove my emotions and write a practical list of pros and cons of each of them moving in. That way atleast I know Im doing the best thing by them which is the most important thing. I desperately wanted them all to come with me, but I knew thatd just be selfish. They'll all have more room this way.

I bet they will be so much comfort to you.

They will, I cant wait to see them :love:

I'm sorry you had to choose which ones, I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you. Hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're here :love: And settling in surprisingly well already, even had a binky off Charlotte :shock::D Theyre confined to a pen for the first few days then I'll gradually increase their space.

I cant stop watching them, already my place feels more like home :love:

Yey. I really like the way that you decided which ones should be living with you. I am so glad that they are settling in well.

Back