• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for pets

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Does anyone get their hay from hay for pets? Is it good value, quality etc?

I currently get my hay from the garden centre but would like to have it delivered.

I order timothy hay from timothyhay.co.uk. I think it's a bit more expensive than hayforpets but I preferred it. The bunnies will eat anything so I can't say if they preferred it! :lol:

I alternate Hay for pets and timothyhay.co.uk. my buns like both a lot.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I've only tried timothy & rye and the meadow hay. Have to say the t&r was really nice long strands and the buns went mad for it. Now I have meadow hay and they are not as keen.

I've just ordered the sample pack.
I tried them on timothyhay.co.uk and it was just as acceptable as normal farm bale hay, so keeping with the farm bales for litter trays and general hay.
Whereas they were very excited about the Timothy Oxbow Hay from Chinchillas2 Shop http://www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk/foodstuff.htm which is used as special treat hay in toys but not in litter trays
So going to try them with the 3 options from hayforpets and see which wins!

Back