• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wabbit Wednesday 14th May

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
We'll be holding another Wabbit Wednesday on May 14th (next week). I thought I'd give you some advance noticed so you can break out the camera and be ready to post updates on your bunnies!

Next week is also Rabbit Awareness Week which has the theme 'change one thing', so it would great if you could think about what you might want to change or any put any plans you've had into action and then report back to us - perhaps a new paint job, change of diet, neuter, new toys, extending accommodation.

I'm really looking forward to it - hope you are too!

We'll be holding another Wabbit Wednesday on May 14th (next week). I thought I'd give you some advance noticed so you can break out the camera and be ready to post updates on your bunnies!

Next week is also Rabbit Awareness Week which has the theme 'change one thing', so it would great if you could think about what you might want to change or any put any plans you've had into action and then report back to us - perhaps a new paint job, change of diet, neuter, new toys, extending accommodation.

I'm really looking forward to it - hope you are too!

The paint job I can do, changing my diet I guess I can try :? But I do NOT want to be neutered :shock:

I can't wait! I just wish I could contribute, but I haven't got rabbits anymore due to personal issues (I'd love them but I know I can't cope with them at the moment but one day I'll have a pair or more hopefully!)

I can't wait! I just wish I could contribute, but I haven't got rabbits anymore due to personal issues (I'd love them but I know I can't cope with them at the moment but one day I'll have a pair or more hopefully!)

people to admire the rabbit pictures are just as important! :lol:

S'alright Claire, we can have a 'commentathon'. All the more pics for us to squeeeeeeee at!!:love::love:

Tamsin - is there going to be a special thread in Stories and Photos?

:wave:

That'll be a challenge . ,,,, to take a pic of Smudge that doesnt look like a black blob.. A pic of a black minilop is a challenge indeed xx

That'll be a challenge . ,,,, to take a pic of Smudge that doesnt look like a black blob.. A pic of a black minilop is a challenge indeed xx

Snap - I have one too! He's a nightmare to photograph, but perfect in every other way :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully I will have sussed how to upload photos onto the laptop by 14th May. Spenser is worried some of his fans might have forgotten how handsome he is.

I'll try to persuade my lot that they could stay still long enough to take pics. Some bribery will be needed :lol:

Tamsin - is there going to be a special thread in Stories and Photos?

I think it worked quite well with everyone starting their own last time, that many photos in one thread might get a little overwhelming! :D

Back