• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Roo has quite poor eyesight.....

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Is that you, Sugar? :love:

Roo%252007.jpg

I'm not laughing AT him, I'm laughing WITH him. :lol::oops: He doesn't have a care in the world. :love:

Thanks everyone. :wave:

He is such a funny little rabbit, he always makes me smile.

I sat on the grass taking photos and purposely didn't move around so that he knew exactly where I was, he still charged into me three times and didn't even seem to notice. I think he has a very tough head. :lol:

Awww! :love:

And I think my rabbits have that rug in their shed too. :lol:

I do like them as they wash really well. I've got a few of them. :thumb:

Oh, he's lovely, what a sweet pic <3 He looks just like my Snowy and Snowy's got bad sight too. We try not to move things around too much, but when he does bump into things it doesn't seem to faze him at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm continually amazed at the knocks Mimzy takes from bumping into stuff and yet he'll still be standing. :shock:
I tell you what though...that wee bun of yours is the poster child for adorable in that photo! :love::love::love: Bless him, he should be on a magazine cover! :D xxxx

Back