• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awesome Thumper Socks

These arrived for me today in the post

http://direct.asda.com/george/womens/socks-tights/2-pack-thumper-socks/G004590228,default,pd.html

They came from my Grandparents in Dorset,I don't see them that much but often send them cards and letters and usually get a reply back from them but they know how Much I love Rabbits and Disney so the fact they've obviously seen these while they've been out and thought of me is so sweet. I don't wear socks during the day as i love being barefoot but i do like socks at bedtime to keep my feet warm so these will be well worn

i did a search for Thumper to find the link as was easier than taking a pic and then photobucketing it and theres also a onesie, pjs and slippers *tries to persuade self that i don't need the onesie* :lol:

My Thumper onesie arrived today :oops: :lol: I wanted the pjs and slippers too but I have 4 pairs of slippers under my bed that I hardly wear and I have an endless supply of pyjamas so went for the onesie!

I got these as well didn't need socks needed knickers but well if I see bunny socks then that's it have to have :lol:

Back