• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies having a whale of a time. *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
Buns have had some time out in the garden, which they thoroughly enjoyed. I have managed to get them out together twice so far, but In can only do it when I have help. :lol: Shadowfax and Fiver are absolute terrors for getting into things they aren't meant to. :roll: They've also been enjoying getting lots of fresh forage, so there's plenty of mouf photos. :love:

Xena vs Dead Nettle.

Shadowfax vs Grass...

..and Sticky Weed. :lol:

Fiver threatening to attack me because apparently the belongs to him.

Then he decided that if I paid him in nose rubs, I'd be allowed on the bed. :lol:

Fiver is still benefiting from the acupuncture and is doing extremely well. He has no problems flopping out now and does it frequently. :love:

Xena and Shadowfax picking out what to eat next. :lol:

Xena enjoying herself. I've never seen her binky so much before.

The gorgeous Shadowfax.

Enjoying having a rest together. :love: I adore having a trio. (I have absolutely no idea what Fiver has all over his nose!)

Amazing photos.

I know black bunnies are notoriously hard to photograph well, but your pics of Shadowfax look great!

:love::love:

Yes. :) It was a stressful bond, but they do love each other now. :love:

Thank you for the comments everyone. x

Very brave. It would be lovely if Mr B could have friends but I know it would be a disaster. Poor Cutie-pie already has a tiny chunk missing from her ear from Mr B and Bandit, her newer partner, is the most food orientated bunny, only Cutie-pie understands the food rules with him. Grab a crunchie and ruuuunnnnnnn, then hide under a shelf and enjoy because Bandit will steal food right out of her mouth. :lol:

Very brave. It would be lovely if Mr B could have friends but I know it would be a disaster. Poor Cutie-pie already has a tiny chunk missing from her ear from Mr B and Bandit, her newer partner, is the most food orientated bunny, only Cutie-pie understands the food rules with him. Grab a crunchie and ruuuunnnnnnn, then hide under a shelf and enjoy because Bandit will steal food right out of her mouth. :lol:

This is Xena's problem. She is very aggressive around food and often chases Shadowfax off and attack Fiver. :roll: Feeding time is the only time I dislike. :lol: I've gotten into the habit of picking Xena up until the pellets are on the floor, just to stop her running full pelt into Fiver. (He has pretty bad arthritis and I'm terrified she'll hurt him). Tbh, Shadowfax is wise to her now and runs like hell as soon as Xena charges at her. :lol:

Poor Mr B. He must have had a bad experience with a bun in the past. I think I'd be very reluctant to try another bond with him, too. Have you ever tried sending him off to be bonded? This might be the answer. Out of his comfort zone and with people he doesn't know, might be what he needs to actually accept a friend. x

This is Xena's problem. She is very aggressive around food and often chases Shadowfax off and attack Fiver. :roll: Feeding time is the only time I dislike. :lol: I've gotten into the habit of picking Xena up until the pellets are on the floor, just to stop her running full pelt into Fiver. (He has pretty bad arthritis and I'm terrified she'll hurt him). Tbh, Shadowfax is wise to her now and runs like hell as soon as Xena charges at her. :lol:

Poor Mr B. He must have had a bad experience with a bun in the past. I think I'd be very reluctant to try another bond with him, too. Have you ever tried sending him off to be bonded? This might be the answer. Out of his comfort zone and with people he doesn't know, might be what he needs to actually accept a friend. x

Oh they are very naughty. :lol: At least they understand Xena. I only have problems with crunchies. Bandit is too lazy to make an effort with vegetables. :lol:

Mr Bennett came from ARC and they do their own bonding. They had him and Cutie-pie for nearly two weeks. Unfortunately Mr Bennett already had two other failed bonds through ARC and the new adopters sent him back. After he had to be split up from Cutie-pie whenever she slipped out back into the hallway Mr Bennett would completely freak out. She was still pining for him and would try and make contact, he didn't want her anywhere near him. He is an odd bunny, odd health issues and doesn't like other rabbits.

Oh they are very naughty. :lol: At least they understand Xena. I only have problems with crunchies. Bandit is too lazy to make an effort with vegetables. :lol:

Mr Bennett came from ARC and they do their own bonding. They had him and Cutie-pie for nearly two weeks. Unfortunately Mr Bennett already had two other failed bonds through ARC and the new adopters sent him back. After he had to be split up from Cutie-pie whenever she slipped out back into the hallway Mr Bennett would completely freak out. She was still pining for him and would try and make contact, he didn't want her anywhere near him. He is an odd bunny, odd health issues and doesn't like other rabbits.

Aw bless him, he seems very quirky. :love: I think that he is obviously happy on his own and has made it clear that he is a loner. :lol: I hope he is feeling better. I know he has been poorly recently.

Back