• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser update

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
It's been a while since I posted any photos of Spenser, mainly because I have a new computer and am struggling to master it! I have lots of new photos of my dear boy, including one of him ignoring his Gotcha Day presents last month. This morning he had his booster, and led me a merry dance with his resistance to being caught and put in his carrier. He seemed OK at the vets, but is now lying by his window shaking. He did finish his breakfast when he came home, and had a drink, so hopefully he is just shaking with indignation at having his morning routine interrupted and the indignity of the vet looking at various parts of his anatomy.

I hope he soon forgives you for taking him to see the vet.

Look forward to seeing photos of your beautiful boy, particularly the one of him ignoring his present. :lol::love:

Poor Spenser, hope he gets over his vet visit soon - Rolo always has a major sulk when he comes back from the vet!

Poor Spenser has been back at the vet as he really seemed very unwell. It turns out his gut was slow enough to warrant a stimulant injection. He has eaten since, but no poos. He has a thread in health as I had really intended this one to be more about his lordship's mischief. There has been more of that - two wees where they shouldn't be. :shock:

Oh no really hoping Spenser is back to normal very soon. This is the bad bunny plotting revenge for the booster. ;) Sending tons of pooing and get well tummy vibes. xxx

Aw, poor Spenser :(

Her Ladyship sends get well snuggles xxx (and she totally approves of peeing where you shouldn't :lol:)

:love:... Lots of get well vibes to the gorgeous boy....

Come on Spenser.. Get well soon..

Fee xxxxx

Aww...well if someone had jabbed me a few times and given me a good prod I might just wee wherever I liked as well. :lol:
Feel better and get back up to snuff Your Lordship! :love: xxxx

Spenser is now much better. He is a bit of routine, but is eating and has used his basin. He thanks everyone for the vibes. :love:

Hello Spenser :wave:

Sorry to hear that you have been a poorly boy :(

I hope you are feeling much better now and ready to take on the world again in your fabulously regal Spenser way xxxxxxx

Spenser is still a bit subdued this morning. He rushed to the pellet box when I was serving his breakfast, but has not cleared his bowl with his usual greediness. I will be serving his morning herbs and greens shortly. He was very pleased with some dried dandelion I put in his bowl. I'm trying not to worry too much as I know it is not unusual for rabbits to be a bit off for a couple of days after their booster.

Good to hear Spenser is much better. Seems like Spenser and Mr B are sensitive to many things that make them not want to eat normally. I am used to Mr B not eating properly for up to 2 weeks now but I know it doesn't make it any less stressful.

Back