• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchies

helens

Warren Scout
Does anyone know if fenugreek crunchies have changed? I stocked up from viovet a month or so ago and noticed that they looked really different - a different shape and texture.
They were the only treats that agreed with one of my bunnies who has problems with calcium and since giving her the new style crunchies she's had another flare up. Two of my other bunnies who used to love them now refuse to touch them!
Am I the only one who has noticed a change?

Yes, I noticed when I opened a new packet last week. They were also from viovet. Our three don't seem to mind though!

I wonder if they are harder as well as change in taste? My Rosie won't eat a whole one now - I have to break it into pieces for her (her teeth are fine, she has had a very recent check). TBH I cannot see why the bunnies love them - I bit a piece in half for Rosie and ended up with a crumb in my mouth. There was hardly any taste to it at all :?

Back