• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I doing the right thing?

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Tomorrow I am going to visit a little bun. He is being fostered by a lovely lady for the RSPCA. The plan being that if I like him and pass the home check he would be bonded with Molly.

The thing is that 2 years ago I was so ill I had to give up 4 of my buns. Does having done this mean I can't adopt again? I am so much better now, better than I have been for years infact. I really want this for Molly. She has been so wonderful for me so I want to make life for her the best it can be.

Opinions please.

Is your illness a recurrent thing that could cause the same thing to happen again? If so, is it likely? Unless so then I would say that you are doing the right thing by giving a bunny a loving home :)

Is your illness a recurrent thing that could cause the same thing to happen again? If so, is it likely? Unless so then I would say that you are doing the right thing by giving a bunny a loving home :)

This :thumb: I'm sure no one would blame you for giving up your bunnies back then, you were doing what was best for them at that time :thumb:

Hope it goes well. Whatever happens it is so lovely for rabbits to have company.

Back