• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sunday morning cuteness photos from yesterday

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
having some chill out time

one of these rabbits is an imposter

mom I heards I noise no one is allowed to makes a noise

hi mum

what about this side

thinking

ohhhh you shut up, dis is mabels time and no one is allowed to make a noise

the topiary mum, what I won't honest im just hugging it

who put these wires in the way

mum our neighbours are nosey

sorry mum and RUers the sox he is all mine

Just what I need at the moment....a bit of Sox and Mabel therapy :love:

Those pics made me smile. Thank you :love:

They're so cute :love: I love their fluffy coats, my two are much shorter haired so it's weird for me to see such fluffy fur, but it looks so luxuriously soft I just want to give them lots of strokes and head rubs so I can feel it!

They're so cute :love: I love their fluffy coats, my two are much shorter haired so it's weird for me to see such fluffy fur, but it looks so luxuriously soft I just want to give them lots of strokes and head rubs so I can feel it!

aww thanks, yes they do love being groomed and fussed so their fur is like velvety to feel, mabel had the vet as a slave on Friday as she had her stroking her, I said she will have you doing that all day :lol:

mabels even more velvety now, I just spent half hour on garden seating while nice and quite grooming her, I lay there and she lay on me and didn't bother, went over with zoom groom for few seconds, then her main brush for rest, then a good massage with my hands :love: it felt lovely

just did sox to, although he is a character and doesn't want to miss anything, so as mabel was grazing on the lawn he had a 10min groom session, there isn't much to him, so I daren't do much more :lol:

Those are beautiful photos! :love: What lucky bunnies to have such a paradise to play in! :D
Made my day to see your two darlings, thank you! :love:

Back