• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two LOVE their ikea doll's bed

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Lilly chilling on her bed, making the most of the spare room as Harvey explores the lounge

Then Harvey spots the camera is out and his usual reaction kicks in of "what is it? what is it? look at me! me me me!! I'm so handsome!!! why are you looking at Lilly when I'm here?!?!?!?"

As Lilly was on the bed he had to join obviously, otherwise it would be unfair! So he got on and posed for the camera!

:love:

They're almost always sleeping on their bed, they love it! They squish up together on it and sometimes DBF on it too! If they're both on it and one gets off the other will stretch out or roll over to make the most of the space :lol:

:love:lovely!:love: My daughter has one of those beds and she doesn't play with it anymore. Wonder if she'd notice if I gave it to Molly.....

Thanks everyone :D I definitely recommend the bed! I'm still so surprised that they use the bed as an actual bed!

:love:lovely!:love: My daughter has one of those beds and she doesn't play with it anymore. Wonder if she'd notice if I gave it to Molly.....

You definitely should since she doesn't use it! Maybe when it's Molly's birthday see if your daughter will give it to her as a birthday present :p might make it more of an acceptable suggestion to her then!

I really need to get mine one of these :love: (Or two or three, the problems of having three sets of bunnies :roll::lol:)

I really need to get mine one of these :love: (Or two or three, the problems of having three sets of bunnies :roll::lol:)

I feel I need more than one with only one set of bunnies :lol: there's only just enough room for the two of them as you can see! Lilly has been DBFed on it before (which takes up the whole bed) and Harvey will just jump on top of her and try to push her off so he has room!

Back