• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer was having a wash...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
...until...

Who's that I hear munching on apple? I thought I'd polished off all the apple?!

:lol: Then she rushed up to investigate! But had to make do with more brambles...

Aww look at that face. She looks very deep in thought. Lol!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aww look at that face. She looks very deep in thought. Lol!

She was literally in the middle of washing apple juice from her face when she heard someone drop a piece of apple, stopped in her tracks and sat like this listening to the munching then ran off to see! She does love her apple :lol:

She was literally in the middle of washing apple juice from her face when she heard someone drop a piece of apple, stopped in her tracks and sat like this listening to the munching then ran off to see! She does love her apple :lol:

Lol ... sounds just like my Rosie. Rosie can hear me bite into an apple from two rooms away and comes running in. Our maybe she can smell it. She has a super sensitive sense of smell !!! Who knows ... But I'm always fascinated by how alert she becomes if there is the slightest hint of apple around :)

Back