• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarders near Waterlooville/Horndean/Petersfield area?

littlebeeme

Young Bun
Good morning!

I wondered if anyone is able to recommend a good bunny boarder for two house buns please? I live in Waterlooville, so am looking for someone ideally within a 20ish minute drive. Its for a week in July.

Any recommendations/experiences would be great :thumb:

Hi

I'm quite close to you (Eastleigh). I have outdoor accommodation (heated indoor accommodation is in the pipeline!) so it depends how much you have your heating on in the summer whether they will be OK outside in the middle of summer. I think most 'indoor' accommodation places turn their heating off in summer anyway, certainly from what I've seen

Details in my signature :thumb:

Thank you for your reply catherine :). I love your website is great! Unfortunately you are a little too far from me at 45 mins away, but I will recommend you to my cousin who lives nearby :)

Thank you for your reply catherine :). I love your website is great! Unfortunately you are a little too far from me at 45 mins away, but I will recommend you to my cousin who lives nearby :)

No problem :thumb: You must live the other side of waterlooville as I can get there in 25 mins :)

Thank you both for replying.
Catherine we live in Clanfield, but its easier to say Waterlooville lol
Thanks Duchess, that one looks lovely too but its over an hour away :(
Back to the drawing board! I know there are a few locals ones (Waterlooville/Bedhampton/Horndean) but I'd really like experiences as I'm new to bunnies :D

Google small animal boarding, click on a relevant county and then see where comes up. I feel sure that you will find somewhere suitable.

Best of luck.:thumb:

Back