• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry the Tripod Bunny's Photoshoot

Aww :love: he is gorgeous :love: Does he manage to do everything a four legged bun does more or less? xx

Aww :love: he is gorgeous :love: Does he manage to do everything a four legged bun does more or less? xx

Apart from scratching his left ear, yes. I have always had to keep a check on his ear for him. He does have arthritis in his spine/hip now though, 6 years after the amputation. He is doing OK at the moment on Metacam, Tramadol (if needed) and massage xx

Apart from scratching his left ear, yes. I have always had to keep a check on his ear for him. He does have arthritis in his spine/hip now though, 6 years after the amputation. He is doing OK at the moment on Metacam, Tramadol (if needed) and massage xx

Well he is very lucky to have such a caring and attentive bunny mummy :thumb::love:

Aw Harry... :love:

You wouldn't believe how much your lovely bunny face has cheered me up this morning. :love:

I'm glad he's comfortable Jane - I also agree with zoobec... hes lucky to have a slave/mummy/nurse/masseuse (sp?:oops:) to hand.... :lol:

Aww I love Harry , I never knew he was a tripod bun xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Always a treat to see Harry. :love:

Spenser really seems to enjoy a good scratch behind his ear. It must be really annoying for tripod buns not being able to deal with an itch.

Title of Tripod made me think somebun was bragging :p I wonder about my mind sometimes!

What a cutie bunny Harry is. Lovely to hear he copes well as a tripod, bless him :love:

Jane, I didn't know you had a tripod bun and certainly hadn't realised Harry was one! We have a new baby tripod called Zebedee who has a back left leg missing, he had been attacked by rats, Alice in Windwhistle has his siblings including Alby who had to have his front right (I think) amputated for the same reason and his cousin Santi who may have to have his front leg amputated too. (18 rabbits rescued from a horrendous situation in a garden rife with rats).

Any tips for helping to keep Zebedee happy, healthy and pain free would be appreciated given his circumstances. He is a house rabbit along with our other 23 :wave:

Back