• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good morning RU. Happy Saturday :)

luna

Mama Doe
Bobby desperately wanted to say good morning and wish everybody a happy bank holiday weekend so here goes. Bobby sending kisses to all the RU buns and their slaves xxxxxxxxx

ygahy8yn.jpg

u8ujamez.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aw he's got the cutest little face :love: Looks like it's going to be a nice one, lots of sunshine for all the bunnies to enjoy :D

Thank everyone. Bobby is very pleased with himself... His very first self motivated RU post ;) lol ! The things he does when there is a banana within sniffing distance xx

Ok, I've recovered from seeing Bobby as soon as I woke up :lol:
When is he coming to live with me? ;)

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Ok, I've recovered from seeing Bobby as soon as I woke up :lol:
When is he coming to live with me? ;)

I will have to put a warning out to Dublin port to watch out for any bunny smugglers en route. Lol ;)

I will have to put a warning out to Dublin port to watch out for any bunny smugglers en route. Lol ;)

*starts coming up with disguise ideas so bobby doesn't look like a bunny*

;)

*starts coming up with disguise ideas so bobby doesn't look like a bunny*

;)

Hehe.... shouldn't be too hard. He could pass as a descendent of Albert Einstein !!!! Wait a second why am I helping you. Oops . Lol :)

Hehe.... shouldn't be too hard. He could pass as a descendent of Albert Einstein !!!! Wait a second why am I helping you. Oops . Lol :)

Hahaha I only just saw that in him! He is so cute though :love:

Hi Bobby :wave:

You iz a very handsome bunneh with the Einsteinish looks about you :D

Have a Hoppy Bank Holiday little fella xxxxx :love:

Hi Bobby :wave:

You iz a very handsome bunneh with the Einsteinish looks about you :D

Have a Hoppy Bank Holiday little fella xxxxx :love:

Hehe ... Bobby says thanks . He is starting to wonder who this Einstein dude is though. He thinks he must be devilishly handsome if he is anything like Bobby !!! Sshhh ... We won't burst his bubble ;)

Back