• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The things we do because of buns...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
ba9u4a8y.jpg

I can't stop Star from weeing on my bed, I refuse to wash my bedding everyday, especially as its including washing my duvet :roll:

So instead, I've caged myself into the bed :lol: just hope I don't forget if I wake up needing the loo or a drink :lol:

Star is expressing her utter disgust at the sight of the playpen panels by hiding under the bed, right in the corner, thumping :roll:

"Why has yous blocked off my comfy toilet?"
ydeby2uq.jpg

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
:lol: Little rascal! Glad I have a bunk bed, though my two previous buns did manage to chew through the futon mattress...

:lol: bless you. Now that is the mark of a true rabbit lover, a lot of people would put their rabbit in the pen, not themselves :love::lol:

:lol: bless you. Now that is the mark of a true rabbit lover, a lot of people would put their rabbit in the pen, not themselves :love::lol:

She doesn't like it. The pen came with her, and she hates it. Its too small for her, only 6 panels, and she can jump over it! Made more sense to let her have free range as its only my bed she can't go on, and that's only until she learns not to wee on it!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Back