• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greatest Feeling In The World

SJ_R

Mama Doe
Amy fell asleep in my arms (arm? I've got a duvet wrapped around me, so she's half on my chest/lap on top of that, butt facing me, with my arm stabilising her front end) tonight. She woke up when I tried to alert my mother to this, and got startled when she got up. But for about ten seconds, I had a dreaming bunny in my arms! And now she's licking the back of my wrist.

We later shared an apple whilst watching Withnail & I. I also picked up some fresh herbs in Lidl's today she'll probably get for breakfast tomorrow.

Sounds magical :)
Have we seen photos of Amy?

imagejpg1-6.jpg

Just for you- quick pic I just took as she snuggles next to my feet at the end of the recliner during our evening cuddles.

Thank you all :D I'm very lucky that Amy loves to snuggle with me most days. She's a real sweetheart- can't imagine what it will be like once she gets spayed; she toilets on the coach and grunts a bit at me sometimes, but is usually the nicest bunny there is.

Back