• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Belly noises

Kirotea

Mama Doe
This is a fairly pointless thread but... I've got the day off work and I'm lay in bed. Millie and Maddie are next door in their pen at the moment and I can hear Maddie drinking. I know it's Maddie because her belly makes squeaking sounds when she drinks. It always has done since I homed them nearly 4 months ago. The first time I heard it I went into panic mode thinking something was wrong! I can't believe how loud it is that I can hear it in the next room with the door shut! :lol:

Mine to the same, it's really weird! I started paying really close attention to them while eating after they got ill and then when I first noticed it, I can't believe I'd never heart it before :lol:

Millie's belly doesn't make any noise which is odd because they are sisters. Millie drinks from the bottle a lot so I can hear it clicking and I can hear Maddie's belly so I know who's drinking without having to look :lol:

i was resting my head on Pierres back yesterday listening to him drink, I love the sounds his tummy makes and the noise of his tongue against the bottle.

Back