• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I do like Timothyhay.co.uk.... but

moi

Mama Doe
The packaging is a blooming nightmare! I spend longer sorting out the stray bits of bag than I do getting the actual hay out! Argghh x

Bane of my life:lol: I roll the top over after I've cut it which stops it as I can never open it properly!

If you cut the string at the top of the bag and pull it, all the string comes out and opens the bag, and the bag doesn't fall to bits :wave:

Once we were just filling up the bunnies' litter tray with hay and Bailey launched himself at the top of the bag, got caught in the strands and nearly strangled himself :shock:

Yeh I find you have to cut the thread across the top. Once you've cut a bit you can usually just pull it and it will open. I cut the bag once and it did shred everywhere, it was a pain in the bum!

I always just snip the string on both sides of the bag and then pull. It always come away in one long piece - never had a bag fall apart. What I DO find, however, is the hay has been packed sideways on (if that makes sense) and it's a nightmare to pull OUT of the sack :roll:.

I had this problem too. Then I read on their fb page how to do it. You need to cut both ends of string and it will pull out in one go. But only from one end. The problem now is working out which is the right end!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Back