• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello this is my new bunny

Aj1982

Young Bun
She is from Pets at home. She is 12 weeks old and beautiful. She doesn't have a name yet though....
sa6aquva.jpg

Thank u. She lives in a child's play pen at night and then free roams the garden in the day. She is doing well with litter training. I have to pick her name as I just keep calling her bunny! She loves basil and celery. X

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Is she supervised in the garden during the day? What are your future plans for her housing? I'm sure it won't be long before she chews through that playpen! Might be useful to have a look at the housing section for ideas and inspiration :D

Yes she is. We plan on making part of the garden fenced off for her with a hutch and secure run. She may well chew through but for now it's ideal for her

Yes she is. We plan on making part of the garden fenced off for her with a hutch and secure run. She may well chew through but for now it's ideal for her

Sounds good :thumb: The housing stickies r well worth a look :D

Thanks I will have a good read. She is timid at the moment but I guess this is normal for a new bunny.

Thank u. She lives in a child's play pen at night and then free roams the garden in the day. She is doing well with litter training. I have to pick her name as I just keep calling her bunny! She loves basil and celery. X

We kept calling one of ours 'Bunny' and it just stuck... so Bunny he is called! :lol:

Well we have had a disaster. Our rabbit has gone. We were watching her in the garden and saw her squeeze under the fence and come out on the drive way. Well we went to pick her up off the drive and she darted. We spent hours under the cars and in the street searching. Often we can see her but we can't catch her. She seems to be hiding in the engine of the car. Anyway I have put posters up in the street too. I just made a brew and there she was bold as brass on the drive. We dart out to find her and she has vanished again. She spent all night outside last night too. Any tips on how to catch her?

Well we have had a disaster. Our rabbit has gone. We were watching her in the garden and saw her squeeze under the fence and come out on the drive way. Well we went to pick her up off the drive and she darted. We spent hours under the cars and in the street searching. Often we can see her but we can't catch her. She seems to be hiding in the engine of the car. Anyway I have put posters up in the street too. I just made a brew and there she was bold as brass on the drive. We dart out to find her and she has vanished again. She spent all night outside last night too. Any tips on how to catch her?

Don't rush out. That will startle her. If you see her through the window, one of you needs to stay at the window so you can see where she is rushing off to.

Have you tried sitting outside? Or leaving a trail of yummy food?

ETA: have you looked underneath the bonnet of the car?
Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Oh no, sorry to hear bun has escaped. They can be little houdinis :( its amazing the little gaps they can get through.

It may sound obvious but have you popped a letter/leaflet through all the neighbours doors? It could be someone else might be able to catch her. One of my girls got out & a neighbour cornered her & threw a bath towel over her. When I got her back she was scared & puffed out but she was fine. Good luck hope you get her back soon

Back