• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slow motion binky compilation

Toffee pops

Alpha Buck
This is my special girl Hazel,she was a p@h adoption center bun,apparently been there 18 months, obviously old stock!!,
Why i dont know cos shes absolutely lovely,when i saw her she was sneezing a lot and i just couldnt leave her there so she came home with me,
she was on septrin for 2 weeks but she didnt really respond so im giving her penicillin inj which i totally dread doing and although she not sneezing as much after 10 days of penicillin she is still sneezing so am a bit worried now that it may be something more serious.
But she is such a brave girl some of the binkies in the video she did minutes after getting her inj,
She has come so far in 2 months, when i got her home she couldnt even jump having spent most of her life in a glass cabinet.
so its extra special now seeing her doing crazy binkies.
Oh and excuse the state of the garden ive recently moved into the property so busy making it bunny safe.
Enjoy the video!!

Last edited:
Aww that's beautiful and she's amazing :love:

So interesting to watch binkies in slow motion, I was glued to it :lol:

Wow those are some impressive binkies :love: Hazel is such a gorgeous bunny. Hope she responds to the treatment

To say she has "some spring in her step" is the understatement of the century! :lol:
Happy happy bunny :love: and marvelous videos! :D

Just thought i would bump this up as it is a fantastic video of my very special girl Hazel doing amazing binkys :lol::lol::):love:

To say she has "some spring in her step" is the understatement of the century! :lol:
Happy happy bunny :love: and marvelous videos! :D

Absolutely this! Beautiful bun :love::love::love:

This actually made me cry a little because of how long she had been cooped up before xx

Last edited:
The binkies really start from the head! And she can really kick her back legs out can't she?!

I do wonder how they don't hurt themselves when they do this hehe

Absolutely this! Beautiful bun :love::love::love:

This actually made me cry a little because of how long she had been cooped up before xx

Me too:)

Fantastic video - well done for catching all those amazing Binkies - she is such a beautiful bun too - so lovely to see.:love::love::love:

Fantastic binkies! Wonder how bunny is doing ,three year old video.:)

Awww thx for thinking of her,she is fine allways binkying,she has competitions with her husband but he's only ickle so she allways wins lol,i will load up some pictures,gosh dosnt time fly

Awww thx for thinking of her,she is fine allways binkying,she has competitions with her husband but he's only ickle so she allways wins lol,i will load up some pictures,gosh dosnt time fly

:love:This is so lovely to hear. Can't wait for photo updates of hazel & her wee husband. I think its my most watched video ever - & now I need to watch it again :lol:

:love:This is so lovely to hear. Can't wait for photo updates of hazel & her wee husband. I think its my most watched video ever - & now I need to watch it again :lol:

Awww thankyou,Actually brings tears to my eyes when i watch it,she had a tough start In life so watching it really makes me appreciate how far she has come,generally if i start doing head binkies she will copy me,my neighbours probably think im crazy lol

Back