• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amazon 5% of sales donated to rescue center

adoptafosteredbunny

Warren Scout
I'm not sure if everyone is aware but Amazon do this thing where if you shop via a link from a rescue center, 5% of your spend is donated to the rescue!

Camp Nibble do this and you can access their nibble store http://campnibble.com/nibbleshop.html. There is a link to Amazon, where anything you buy will contribute to donation, and not just bunny related items on the nibble shop.

If you use Amazon a lot (I certainly do!) it's worth seeing if there is a similar link for your local rescue, as it's a very easy (and no extra cost to you) way to donate to help the bunnies, and it will slowly add up to quite a large contribution. I really wish I'd known earlier, I probably spend more on Amazon than anywhere else! :thumb:

Oh I had no idea this was available, and I spend like a lord at Amazon! :D
Thank you for the linkie! I'll be sure to see if there's any for rescues on my side of the pond as well. :)

Back