• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House-proud buns, bum advice pls + PHOTOS

adoptafosteredbunny

Warren Scout
Yesterday I handed in my masters thesis thingy so today I have finally had a little bit of time to do some housework. Safe to say there was hay EVERYWHERE!
It seems our current foster buns, Mr and Mrs Mouse, are house-proud, and do not like a messy house. They seem so much happier now I've hoovered!! :lol: Hopefully I'll see some binkies today, they have only ever done them in here when it was tidy :lol:
Anyone else got funny buns who like it to be clean and tidy?!

Here are Mr and Mrs Mouse by the way, as I don't think I have introduced them to you all yet.
Mr Mouse is the ridiculously fluffy one, and Mrs Mouse is the dainty sleek bunny!

As Mr Mouse is so fluffy, and he HATES being picked up, it's hard to get hay and the odd poop that is caught in his fluff out. We are able to check his bottom but not for long as he freaks out. Anyone got any advice for us with regards to keeping him calm and how to hold him so we can check him and remove any debris? He usually will wiggle away as soon as we put our hands near his bits (not surprising though!!)

altAn5d2ZrTmaUNDp68tLOj8DbiQp831shyzDEDqmsD7JUY.jpg

altAuhRhNiOURkJoeFI8U8yihj3y6xW7rhmgNsUW5mRltUL.jpg

10299067_10203598530673197_2816127430524826147_n.jpg

They are gorgeous! I herd my lionhead Alfie into a corner of the pen and check his bum by lifting his back end. He also has a fit when I try and pick him up to do it, but will tolerate me doing it that way :D

Back