• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worcestershire people

Kirotea

Mama Doe
I haven't heard of any :( My vets are involved so my boys will be going for a check up :D Im sure they will be very happy about it :thumb:

You can check the rwaf website to see what's going on near you :thumb:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

de Montfort veterinary hospital in Evesham is backing the Rabbit Awareness Week. More details are on their website.

One of their bunny savvy vets, Andy Barside is coming to have a look at the boarding facilities that I offer...he thought it best seeing as the practice recommend my facilities to their clients.

Best behaviour Delilah, Frankie, Pirate and Connie.:thumb:

de Montfort veterinary hospital in Evesham is backing the Rabbit Awareness Week. More details are on their website.

One of their bunny savvy vets, Andy Barside is coming to have a look at the boarding facilities that I offer...he thought it best seeing as the practice recommend my facilities to their clients.

Can't imagine Delilah being anything but well behaved :)

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

My mum had to take our dog there yesterday (he's just had 8 teeth out!) and she picked me up a leaflet.

I saw Andy a month ago and he clipped the girls nails. He made Maddie bleed :oops: But he handled them well, they obviously felt safe with him as they didn't kick when being picked up. They rip me to shreds if I do it :( He gave me a lecture about what they should be eating and stuff as well.

I'm hoping they're doing free checks or nail clipping. I think the girls may have hit the 2kg mark after being 1.8 last time. They seem to have stopped getting bigger now so I think that will be their final weight.

Back