• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maizie: "I wash in bathroom coz yous wash in here"

tashp90

Warren Veteran
yru8utuz.jpg

:love:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Awwww that's toooo cute :D

She has a thing for following me into the bathroom. As soon as I open the door she comes running :lol:
I was brushing my teeth, looked down and she was cleaning her ears :love:

She has a thing for following me into the bathroom. As soon as I open the door she comes running :lol:
I was brushing my teeth, looked down and she was cleaning her ears :love:

Buster used to scratch the bathroom door when I went in the bathroom. He doesn't like walking on the kitchen tiles to get tho it anymore though

My bathroom is just off my living room so she's in there before I have chance to close the door :lol:

Awwwwww :love:

My Max follows me to the bathroom every time too. The door doesn't shut properly so even if I close it he'll push his way in, VERY embarrassing when I have guests :shock: He mostly sits on the bath mat and watches whatever I'm doing. Sometimes when I'm on the toilet he'll nip and dig at my feet then run off binkying when I tell him off, knowing I can't run after him :roll:

He tried to jump into the bath once when I was in it aswell :shock: Luckily he slipped on the tiled floor and didn't jump high enough. Scared the life out of me though, I was relaxing away in a hot bubble bath and suddenly saw this shocked rabbit head appear then disappear next to me :lol:

Awwwwww :love:

My Max follows me to the bathroom every time too. The door doesn't shut properly so even if I close it he'll push his way in, VERY embarrassing when I have guests :shock: He mostly sits on the bath mat and watches whatever I'm doing. Sometimes when I'm on the toilet he'll nip and dig at my feet then run off binkying when I tell him off, knowing I can't run after him :roll:

He tried to jump into the bath once when I was in it aswell :shock: Luckily he slipped on the tiled floor and didn't jump high enough. Scared the life out of me though, I was relaxing away in a hot bubble bath and suddenly saw this shocked rabbit head appear then disappear next to me :lol:

That's really funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christian accompanies me into the bathroom too. He seems to follow me everywhere, then sits and cleans himself!

Back