• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have made a decision about Talullah....

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
After she is spayed and has had plenty of time to recover were going to attempt to bond her with Bear and Alice.
I'm not getting my hopes up yet as if the bond doesn't work she will still be re homed as originally planned.
I just can't imagine giving her up now, she's one of the family, she even licked me yesterday :love:
How rubbish am I at fostering!! No more :lol:

I saw the thread you put up with her picture the other day and I knew this thread would come soon enough :lol:

This is exactly what happened with Shadowfax. :lol: She was meant to be rehomed eventually but she licked me and I just knew that I'd never give her up. :lol:

Bloody bunnies!!

I don't know how people that foster do it!
Every time I look at her I get a lump in my throat at the thought of giving her up :cry:
I never thought she would be so cute and tiny and amazing and have such a big impact on us, even my husband is smitten with her :)

It makes me feel better vegan bunny and fifibutton knowing it's not just me :lol:

To date I've been "not keeping" two cats, three rats, a chinese dwarf hamster, a russian dwarf hamster, a parakeet and a stick insect :thumb:

Another failed fosterer here! I knew you would never be able to part with her before I met her - and after seeing her in the fur it totally confirmed this. She is adorable and I am looking forward to watching her grow up.

She is beautiful and fits in with your other two cuties, felt sad turning the calendar and not seeing little bear any more!

I thought you would keep her, I couldn't foster as would do the same as you.

She is beautiful and fits in with your other two cuties, felt sad turning the calendar and not seeing little bear any more!

I thought you would keep her, I couldn't foster as would do the same as you.

I loved that pic of Bear and Alice. :love: You've reminded me to change my calendar now. :thumb:

I need to change my calender too!

I can totally see why you would want to keep her :love:

Back