• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If your bunny could exact revenge..

Den

Mama Doe
...what would(s)he do to you?

There are so many sad and upsetting threads at the moment, I am trying to lighten the mood a little.

So, Nancy would wait until I was either half asleep in the sun, or tucking in to cake or chocolate, then sneak up on me with a waxing kit.:evil:

I think Daisy would chew all the cables she could get her paws on. She's developed a taste for them recently :p

i think skye would proberly dig lots of holes in the garden and pepsi proberly just tease nexts doors puppy by running up and down the fence wanting it to chase him

I think my lot would wait until I came out into the garden, let me just get comfortable, and then chase me back in, clapping their paws and saying 'home time'!
Only fair I suppose, This is what I do to them, and even though they usually get an hour, I'm sure they think they've only been free ranging a few minutes :lol:

Mine would decide 5am is a perfectly good time to eat a new bedside table and then race backwards and forwards until I put the light on. Then just as I'm dozing off, they would either jump on me, or eat one of their toys loudly and near my head.

That was this mornings revenge for having given them their pellets in the ball instead of scatter feeding (trying a new thing- I always scatter feed but sometimes put a few on the ball. Apparently the ball game is not popular).

Ferg would wake me up a 4am, get under the bed and eat everything important, chew through my phone cable then wee on me for telling him no... But he's already done that so maybe he needs to think if new ways to be evil! :)

Rambo would formulate a plan to really scare me, which she'd find hilarious. Probably pretending to run me down in a car or something.
Mack would tease me with my favourite foods, making me follow him round then not giving me any.
Lola would do nothing because she's such a sweetie. She'd want to, but she wouldn't have it in her.

Bella would eat the whole bag of pellets while I was sleeping because ive narrowed her down to a bit more of an egg cup a day :lol:
And binky would just probably wee on me, just for the satisfaction so that her human smells of her scent :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

They would probably continuously shove a camera or phone in my face to take pictures and complain when I move :lol:
Or restrict my favourite foods
Or go in the kitchen and come back with nothing for me
:lol:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

They both decide to jump on my face when I'm asleep so I think they already are. :lol:
The amount of times I've woken up to find Bram just stood above me looking at me is scary, she's trying to give me a heart attack I think.

We recently got a second bunny and HE (who shall be known as Mr Crankypants) doesn't like her...So I expect HE would bring home a new woman and cuddle up next to her and say "see...how to YOU like it!"

I expect that in time he will be won over and realize that having both a human woman and a bunny woman giving you love is actually pretty nifty!
Meanwhile he does spend about an hour a day giving her the bunny stink eye

Back