• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cardboard tube tree!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Decided to be a bit creative with some kitchen roll tubes I'd saved! I used hay, twigs and a few hidden treats (dried carrot and beet root mix and a few bits of dried pineapple and papaya).

All the bunnies were outside while I cleaned the shed, Dash was the first to investigate! Sorry pics are a bit rubbish, the bunnies were too excited to stay still for pics!

He was so cute, he was trying so hard to reach the top he was rocking on his back feet :lol:

Then Summer came to have a look too

Popped my head in the shed a bit later to find it like this with a VERY guilty looking Skye :lol: Unfortunately she ran off before I could get a pic to shame her!

When it started to rain they all went in except Skye who sheltered outside!

But that all seems like too much hard work when the pellets come out :lol:

:cry: :lol: I have a box full of toilet roll tubes and always looking for something interesting to do with them :lol:

I was just going to hang them up (copying people on here :lol:) but then thought I could use the twigs instead of string as it's safer, and this is how it ended up!

Back