• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies bedtime

Kirotea

Mama Doe
So most people scoff when I tell them my rabbits sleep at night! But they do. I'm next door to them and I hear them go through their tunnel a few times for 15 mins or so after I've gone to bed and after that I never hear a peep from them. I'm a light sleeper so I would hear them. When they free range all day at the weekend they laze about in the day but I've only seen them sleep once in nearly 4 months! I'm not saying they spend the whole night asleep but they seem to know to be quiet and I'll see them in the morning :)

Does anyone else's bunnies sleep exclusively at night?

Not exclusively but my bun def sleeps at night because if you go into the sitting room he is fast asleep and you give him a fright no matter how quietly you do it. If I get up early at say 6am he is asleep then. He does sleep during the day though in the afternoon and snores!

When Frosty and Snowflake were in my room at night they were pretty quiet. I am a light sleeper too and would occasionally wake to the sound of hay being munched :love:

Back