• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia of Lopsley's Photoshoot :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She only granted me permission to take these photos if I promised to use her full title in this thread. So, here is Lady Lydia of Lopsley in the garden this afternoon

I should think so to! She is a real Lady.

(There should be lots of love smilies here now but am work and my archaic PC won't do them!)

Lady Lydia is very beautiful, such kind eyes. I hope she enjoyed her time in the sun in the garden xx

Shes a beauty isn't she oh miss ladyship :).

Do all your bunnies live together Jane? I mean as a bonded 13? :wave:

Shes a beauty isn't she oh miss ladyship :).

Do all your bunnies live together Jane? I mean as a bonded 13? :wave:

No, some are in pairs. Some are single for various reasons. I am not a fan of large bonded groups as personally I dont feel that I could adequately monitor each Rabbit's health and welfare on a daily basis if they were all kept together.

No, some are in pairs. Some are single for various reasons. I am not a fan of large bonded groups as personally I dont feel that I could adequately monitor each Rabbit's health and welfare on a daily basis if they were all kept together.

Ahh I see :) thank you for answering, I do love seeing all your bunnies

She has such gentle eyes and her coat is just wonderful. A really beautiful lady.

I see your point about monitoring the health of large bonded groups but I do love seeing my quad lying in a bunny heap. I guess four is a bit easier than a group of 13 would be.

Back